Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

HE SAYS: Welcome to our blog!

This blog belongs to Allan and Sharon Sudduth.  We were once dying in sin like the man who was attacked on the road to Jericho.  If not for the kind and unexpected intervention of believers, we would have stayed in that condition.  This blog is our way of sharing God’s gifts to others.
Our communication may take any form, but Sharon prefers art and I like to write.  Our hope is that this space glorifies God.
It is difficult deciding what to write about first.  Since no one is reading this yet, I’m just going to do some free writing. 
Why am I a Christian?  I did not start out in life as a Christian or even believing in a higher power or God.  Atheism made perfect sense to me when I was naïve and uninformed.  However, the true reason I am a Christian is miracles.  My life has been miraculous, and there is only one explanation for my existence, for my joy, for my feeling of completeness.  My Dad is the King of the Universe!  This set of stories must be the topic of another post, because it is too much for this post tonight.
The message I want you to hear most of all is:  The supernatural is not a Hollywood fantasy.  The supernatural  happens every day because of God’s work in human lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment