Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HE SAYS: I Should not Have Been Born - Miracle 1

I promised to write about the miracles in my life, so tonight is miracle number one titled: 
I Should not Have Been Born
My parents agreed early in their marriage that they would only have two children.  My older brother, Mark was born two years into their marriage.  A couple of years later my mother was pregnant with their second and last child.
However…
Her pregnancy was an Ectopic (tubal) Pregnancy which ruptured.  Mom and Dad lived about two miles out of town, and about 15 miles from the nearest hospital.  Except for the quick, effective action of Fire Chief Kelly, Mom would have bled to death on the living room floor.
I am the second and last child who was not to be.
Tomorrow, Singin’ the Blues

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog so far, "Balaam". You have at least one reader. :)

    ReplyDelete