Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

HE SAYS: Miracle Number 3 Daddy!

Romans 8:15 (NASB) "For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!””
When I was about two years old, I became so sick with diarrhea that I was placed in the hospital again.  I was given IV fluids and antibiotics for several days.  I was extremely sick.  I could soil seven diapers in one try, a feat I have never been able to match.  However, I understand I will get another chance in a few years.
The nurses did not want me to have any visitors so I would rest.
Dad came to check on me one night and was standing outside my room.  He could not go in for fear of waking me.  He was standing there looking at his sick little baby boy when I suddenly woke up and saw him.
Daddy!
I would not let him leave until he came in and comforted me.
What is your relationship with God?  Is he your Daddy?  Do you long for his comforting presence?
Praise be to you God! 
You exchange our sorrow for peace.  You replace our pain with comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment